Put two characters and a word in my ask. I will take those characters and use the word as a prompt for a drabble or a drawing.
At least one of the characters must be one of my muses, but the other character could be any character, OC or Canon, from any fandom. The word can be anything, in any language, though it must be real and in a dictionary somewhere.
Reblog this post if you’d like to take the challenge, too!
Optimus you are so majestic
How high are the promo writers?
Also, Decepticon Christmas Decorating.
1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom’s symbol (shown above) in an art piece I’m making
If you would like to see all of the fandoms, look through these posts
IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR FANDOM, send me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I’ll add them
If you would like to know more about the project, read this post
FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT
((Okay! Then maybe….Deal with the Devil/Enemy? Or Camping Trip (perhaps one awry)?))
((Ooh! How about….Prompt #15: Body Swap for a Day?))
Lately, I haven’t had as much activity on this account as I’d like, but I’m looking to change that. I’ve taken seven random prompts from the previous 101 Roleplay Scenarios post (prompts chosen with a random number generator), and I plan to write drabbles for them.
With a twist, of course, because twists are fun. :3
So, whether our Muses are friends or not, and whether or not they’ve interacted before, pick a prompt and send me an ask, and I’ll include your character in the drabble.
Prompts may also be used as RP starters if participants so wish.
100 Roleplay Scenarios!
Here’s How It Works!
- You and your RP group elect one RPer to roll the 100-sided dice. If you can’t decide, just go in alphabetical order of your tumblr roleplay blog usernames. Don’t worry, everyone will get a turn. (If you change your name to get ahead, you will be skipped over until the next time they get to your name. No excuses. Fair is fair).
- Rolling the dice is easy: you go to this site, select “100” from the drop down list for number of sides, “1” for number of dice to roll and “1” for number of rolls. You are only allowed to roll once.
- Whatever number comes up, you look up the corresponding number on the scenario list above and figure out a way for your character to instigate it or introduce it. Be creative. Many of these scenarios are left open-ended and vague so the interpretation is entirely up to you.
- Watch the scenario unfold.
- Repeat once everyone gets bored/or when you want to heighten the stakes. Make sure you’re communicating with your RP group via OCC chat.
- Enjoy! :)
Keep in mind, that this isn’t just for the RPers out there. If any writers or artists are feeling stuck, you can use any of these scenarios as a prompt. Pick and choose or roll the dice and see what comes up.
Happy Imaginative Play!
Note: if Reposting, credit tmnt2k12.tumblr.com as the source. Please and thank you.